Meet the Women’s Leadership Committee
These NAEM members have given many hours of their valuable time to organize and plan this event, with the goal of fostering a dynamic discussion of women's leadership issues specific to the EHS&S discipline. Be sure to say hi and thank them at the event!
- Sandy Nessing, Managing Director, Sustainability & ESH Strategy; American Electric Power Co. Inc.
- Kym Fawcett, Manager, Safety & Social Responsibility; Enerplus Corp.
- Gretchen Hancock, Leader, EHS Governance; General Electric Co.
- Fawn Bergen, Senior Environmental Engineer – Air Permitting, Corporate EHS; Intel Corp.
- Emily Hansroth, Senior Environmental Engineer, Environmental Sustainability; Lockheed Martin Corp.
- Laura Murphy, Vice President Customer Experience; KMI
- Pat Perry Werneiwski, Director; CVS Health Corp.
- Kathleen Shaver, Director Sustainability and Risk; Cisco Systems Inc.
- Lanita Stevens, Manager, Product Stewardship & Sustainability; USG Corp.
- Minda Sarmiento, Senior Program Manager, CB&I Co.
- Virginia Hoekenga, Deputy Director; NAEM