You Are Invited to Attend
You are invited to join NAEM for our second Women’s Leadership Roundtable! This unique event will provide focused learning, while helping corporate EHS and sustainability women leaders strengthen and expand their professional networks.
"While I have attended many NAEM events, the Women’s Leadership Roundtable was the first time I had the opportunity to network and share experiences with so many of my women peers, especially in leadership positions. The program was diverse with useful information passed on from female leaders at non-profits, government agencies and multinational companies. However, what impacted me the most was the feeling of community you have when you get several women together sharing their passions, ideas, and mentorship. It was awe inspiring. I came home with a few new friends, several tools, and a whole lot of confidence."
- Lauren Blair, EHS Professional IV; Caterpillar Inc.
Rooms at the St. Anthony Hotel have been sold out, so book your room at the Sheraton Gunter Hotel now!
Attendance is limited to ensure quality event networking, so register now!
Gain Leadership Insight from In-Depth Sessions
The program agenda was developed by a committee of corporate environment, health and safety (EHS) and sustainability leaders to create a dynamic community of female leaders and to cultivate personal leadership skills through targeted learning sessions and discussions.
Just a few of the key take-aways and skill development areas this event will offer include:
- Leading and advancing complex business initiatives
- Maximizing your full potential
- Reducing your stress while increasing your productivity
- Engaging men as allies in the workplace
- Changing your organizational impact
- Create, cultivate, and sustain vitality at work
Hear from leadership experts as well as peer leaders including:
- Mariela Dabbah, Founder & CEO; The Red Shoe Movement: “Women Supporting Women for Career Success”.
- Lionel L. Nowell, Board of Directors; Bank of America and American Electric Power, author of "You Are Better Than Your Best: The Secrets to Achieving a Successful and Happy Life...It All Starts With You."
- Kathrin Winkler, Senior Vice President and Chief Sustainability Officer; EMC Corp.
- Anne Condon, Director, Environmental & Resource Strategies; General Electric Co., Supplier Engagement
Takeaways for Women EHS Leaders at All Career Stages
NAEM's Women's EHS & Sustainability Leadership Roundtable has value for all women EHS and Sustainability professionals regardless of job title, level, or supervisory role.
For senior women leaders:
- Opportunities to benchmark with other women leading their functions and discuss challenges faced at the director and VP level
- A chance to give back by supporting emerging women leaders in the field via discussion groups and mentoring circles
For women midway through their careers:
- A chance to benchmark with others on how they achieve a work life balance while staying on track with career goals
- Insights into the necessary leadership behaviors and practices required to advance your career to the next level
For women at the start of their careers:
- Opportunities to understand the challenges and solutions being put in place by women at all levels of their careers
- A chance to connect and build a network of other emerging leaders in the field that supports your career path development and cultivates leadership competencies
For all attendees at any point in their career:
- Sessions that will accelerate the development of specific leadership skills and attributes, including credibility, influence, impact and execution
- An opportunity to expand your network with women leaders from NGOs, government and other corporate leaders
The National Association for Environmental Management (NAEM) empowers corporate leaders to advance environmental stewardship, create safe and healthy workplaces, and promote global sustainability. As the largest professional community for EHS and sustainability decision-makers, we provide peer-led educational conferences and an active network for sharing solutions to today's corporate EHS and sustainability management challenges. Visit NAEM online at www.naem.org.